31 October 2016

#p2p16 Editing Deals

As a thank-you to all the writers who made the October Pitch to Publication contest such an amazing experience, I hereby announce that I'm offering the following editing deals!

For the entire #p2p16 community

If you submitted to the contest (to any editor, not just me) or even just participated in the conversations, you are eligible to take advantage of these offers.

P2P Partial MS + Query Critique - $200 USD
Developmental editing of (my version of) a partial ms: the first 50 pages, the 5 pages that include the Darkest Moment, and last 2 pages of the ms (approx. 17,000 words total). Feedback will focus on the existing strengths and on the two to four greatest opportunities for further strengthening the pages. Includes:
  • Edit letter summarizing the developmental feedback (2-3 pages)
  • 30-minute voice or video chat to discuss the feedback
  • 1-pass query critique

P2P Full MS + Query Critique - $500 USD
Developmental editing of your full ms up to 100k words. (For mss longer than 100k words, please contact me for a quote.) Feedback will be tailored to your project's needs and can include a focus on hook, audience, word count, world building, character development, point(s) of view, internal & external conflict, narrative arc, theme(s), and/or overall structure. Includes:
  • Edit letter summarizing the developmental feedback (min. 5 pages)
  • 60-minute voice or video chat to discuss the feedback
  • 1-pass query critique

For authors who submitted to me during #p2p16

The following offers are available only to writers who submitted to me during the October #p2p16 contest.
  • 10% off any of my editing services (including the ones listed above)
  • Free 1-pass query critique with purchase of any editing package up to $500 USD
  • Free 3-pass query critique with purchase of any editing package over $500 USD

Booking deadline - extended

November 30 December 16, 2016 (Actual editing dates may fall later.)

How to book

You can either use the contact form on this website or email me directly at sioneaeschliman (at) gmail (dot) com. Please mention in your email that you are part of the #p2p16 community and let me know which editing package you're interested in. I look forward to working with you!

P.S. Please also feel free to email me if you have questions about my editing services but are not yet ready to book.