19 January 2018

Podcast episode on self-publishing

I'm featured in a podcast! MUCH EXCITE!

Last month I recorded a (very long) podcast episode about self-publishing with r. r. campbell, creator of the Writescast podcast. (His debut novel, Accounting for it All is coming out later this year, btw, and I cannot wait!) In this episode I downloaded pretty much everything I've learned about self-publishing over the last 5 years, from distribution platforms and ISBNs to psyching yourself up for the long game and why you'd ever want to offer your book for free. Rather than edit out some of the juicy bits, campbell decided to split our conversation into two episodes, and GUESS WHAT! Part I went live today!


So if you're thinking about self-publishing or you've decided to self-publish and are wondering, What now? - this episode is for you. It's roughly 44 minutes long, perfect for a meal break or a wind-down at the end of the day. (Even better: my voice doesn't sound as horrible in this recording as in normally sounds to me. Gotta celebrate small victories.)

I hope you enjoy this episode!

Jan. 26, 2018 UPDATE: Part Two is now available!

No comments:

Post a Comment