|Photo by Rick Campbell|
Create a moment of suspense in 300 words or less.
"A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life." You can find a more complete description of my goals for 2013 Round 4 here.
1. First drafts - In progress. Last week to work on short story "Split Infinity." I might give myself a couple of extra days to work on this and aim to finish by Saturday night.
2. Revisions - In progress. Also is supposed to be my last week to revise "The Choice" but haven't gotten around to this yet, either. Again: revised goal is to finish by Saturday night.
3. Blog schedule - Achieved. Posted the author interview with Anya Breton on Friday; posted "Why I stopped writing" on Monday (not a market review but a post nonetheless); and writing prompt today.
4. Submitting - Partially achieved. Submitted one poem to a market over the weekend. Goal for the coming week is to submit at least one piece to one market.
5. Rain or Shine readings - Achieved. Attended last week's reading. Am excited about tomorrow's, too: vampires!!
6. ROW80 community - Not achieved. It's been a hectic week with lots of unexpected things popping up (e.g. helping a friend with a move today), so something had to go and, unfortunately, this was it. Goal next week: get back on track.
This is a blog hop! Click here to read other ROW80 participants' check-ins.