Okay, on to the update. This week has been busy with intensive editing for a client, planning my trip to Europe this summer (oh, poor me! ;*), and moving back and forth between houses to avoid being around while a new wood floor was put into the kitchen and they put three coats of varnish on it. Have you ever been around wood varnish? Stinky, stinky stuff! Makes my nostrils burn.
In summary: All things considered, I think I didn't do too poorly.
Writing - Work on WIPs, 3 blog posts/week, submit - PARTIALLY MET. Made progress on all three of my pseudonym's WIPs this week and worked on an sf short story for my collection. Yay! Also published two blog posts - a writing prompt and the post you're reading right now. (The writing prompt got two great responses in the comments - people who shared their freewrites in response to the prompt. Check it out!) Nothing submitted.
Reading - Read something inspiring - NOT MET. No time for reading for pleasure this week, darn it.
- Participate in #writeclub on Twitter every Friday - NOT MET. Again. =*(
- Continue to attend readings - NOT MET.
- Read and comment on at least 3 other ROW80 participants' check-ins each week - MET. Hooray!
- Begin each day with 15 minutes of freewriting (good for my mental health) - MET. Four freewrites, two dreams and one journal entry.
- Exercise for at least an hour a day - PARTIALLY MET. New environment + lots of snow/slush on ground + nasty cold rain = not much walking. But I did walk at least three of the days. Maybe even four. Am looking forward to getting out there today for sure!
This is a blog hop! Click here to read other ROW80 participants' check-ins.