I suppose it should be neither a surprise nor a disappointment that I fell off the wagon this week regarding many of my goals, considering Monday through Thursday were spent getting everything in order for my trip to Minneapolis (where I'm spending the month of May) and Friday through Sunday were spent driving across the country. Somehow, though, I'd had higher hopes for my productivity. But c'est la vie, and here I am now, settled in for the next month and ready to get back on track. Just as soon as I adjust to this time change.
- Min. of 2 hrs/day on pseudonym's WIP2 - Wrote for a total of two and a half hours last week. Certainly could've been worse. Now that I have the feedback from beta readers on WIP1, my attention is turning in that direction for the next couple of weeks (at least), so for the coming week my goal is to spend at least 2 hrs/day revising WIP1.
- Read something inspiring every week - No, but I got my Miranda July book back from my uncle, does that count? I'm not really sure what's going to happen with this goal; it was a helpful one to have while I was trying to generate new content, but now that I have specific projects underway I'm thinking it may not be the best use of my time right now.
- Read & comment on at least 3 fellow ROW80-ers' check-ins - This did not get done. Will do it this week, though!
- Continue to exercise for at least one hour per day - Achieved this Monday through Thursday, but not during the drive east. My plan for this month is to walk the dog for at least half an hour a day and to practice martial arts on my own for another half an hour a day. We'll see how that goes.
- Continue to moderate my consumption of refined sugar, bread, cheese and alcohol - Ahahahahahahaaa! *wipes tear* Um, no. There's something about a cross-country drive that practically begs one to eat all sorts of things one shouldn't, especially when one is spending 10 hours a day sitting on one's widening bottom. But I'm headed to a grocery co-op later today; it'll be nice to have more control over the available food again.
This is a blog hop! Click here to see other ROW80 participants' check-ins.