What were my goals again? Copied & pasted from my last post:
Goals for Round 2
- Be a sponsor! =*D I mentioned this a couple weeks ago. Very excited.
- Write my chapter of the chain story I mentioned in this post.
- Do three public readings. Two are already scheduled. Third one will probably be an open mic.
- Continue to try to get more involved in the local writing community: attend more readings, go down and check out The Attic Institute, participate in a writing group.
- Continue to write monthly articles for VoiceCatcher.
- Focus on my pseudonym's novel.
- Try to stop trying to do too much. [Emphasis added.]
And at the time I originally posted the above list, I'd forgotten about one more goal: apply for writing fellowships/grants as part of my strategy for making writing pay.
And it's a "secret" goal of mine to get back to those five short stories I was working on last round after I finish up my pseudonym's novel next month. "Secret" meaning I'm pretending it's not a goal, but it really is.
Try to do too much? Who, me? Naaaahhhh... o_O
Update at six minutes to midnight: 11 items on today's to-do list accomplished. Just finished checking in on my assigned ROW80 participants and commenting on their posts. Go, me! *weakly raises fist in air, then collapses into bed*