|Photo by Rick Campbell.|
Prompt: Maybe I doom things by saying I want them to last.
This week's writing prompt is meant to be used as a warm-up. My suggestion is to write this sentence at the top of a page and then freewrite off of it for at least five minutes. Or, if that seems daunting, you could take ROW80 Sponsor Eden Mabee's advice and just write the next five sentences.
For the sake of saving space and time, I'm going to refer to my goals by their numbers rather than re-listing them every week, but you can see the goals the numbers refer to in this post.
1. a) Still have not gone to any readings, but I did get invited to read at the Rain or Shine kick-off reading on Sept. 5. Excited! =*D
b) Have my next VoiceCatcher interview set up for next week.
c) On my to-do list tomorrow: write & email interview questions to Julie Hutchings for this month's author interview.
d) Prompt posted above.
2. Have not yet done any writing sprints this week, as have been jamming on an editing job that was due today. Goal is to do at least one sprint a day for the next four days.
3. Probably not gonna do another market research this week. That's okay. Next week I'll pick one with an upcoming deadline and bang out my weekly writing prompt + market research post in one. Boom.
4. Had not heard back from friend re: introduction to person at local press, so emailed him to check in. He's on it.
5. So far this week I've responded to 1 other ROW80-er's post. Need four more by Sunday to make my goal. No problem.
This is a blog hop! Click here to read other ROW80 participants' check-ins.