Writing - Work on WIPs, 3 blog posts/week, submit. PARTIALLY MET. This week has been a blur of moving, packing, cleaning, and more moving. Despite all that, I did get two blog posts written & published. And I'm *this close* to done with the move now (yay!) and am in between editing gigs this week, so I've blocked off three house a day this week to work on my WIPs. Aiming to submit something this coming weekend.
Reading - MET. I finished reading Zachary Schomburg's Fjords, Vol. 1, a collection of surrealist, dream-like prose poems, and it inspired me to work a bit on my own dream-writings. Or rather, writings about dreams. And I got one I really like out of it.
- Participate in #writeclub on Twitter every Friday - NOT MET. Friday was moving day. Plan to participate this coming Friday, however.
- Continue to attend readings. NOT MET. Was not able to attend this week's reading at Rain or Shine because I was finishing up the packing for the move, but I'm definitely attending this week's because I'm reading with my friend Lorie Bailey.
- Read and comment on at least 3 other ROW80 participants' check-ins each week. MET.
- Begin each day with 15 minutes of freewriting (good for my mental health) - PARTIALLY MET. Have been so busy & exhausted the last few days that this hasn't happened, but I did do it Sunday through Thursday, and I noticed that I felt much more clear-headed throughout the day when I did it. I also found that my Muse was more likely to feed me lines here and there during the day when I started out by freewriting. Will be interesting to see where this goes with a more sustained effort.
- Exercise for at least an hour a day (probably walking, but may also include packing the house, taking a tai chi class, etc.) - MET. Walked at least an hour per day Monday through Thursday, packed for 12-ish hours on Thursday, moved furniture & boxes & etc. on Friday for about 3 hrs total and Saturday for at least an hour, cleaning and trips to Goodwill for several hours today.
- Stop eating when I'm no longer hungry (as opposed to continuing to eat until I'm full to bursting) - MOSTLY MET. I was just noticing today that I've been eating less over the last few days. While for the most part I think this is due to stress, I did stop at half a mondo-size burrito tonight rather than shoveling the whole thing in and feeling sorry for it later. Yay!