17 June 2019

Summer 2019 Intern: Sam Pratt

I am thrilled to announce that my intern this summer is Sam Pratt, who will be a senior this fall at my undergrad alma mater, Lewis & Clark College. Sam and I bonded immediately over our mutual love of speculative fiction and passion for diversity in literature - not to mention the fact that she describes freelance editing as her "dream job" - and I couldn't be happier to have her on board for the next couple of months to assist me with some important projects I wouldn't be able to tackle without her help. Welcome, Sam!

Sam Pratt is a student finishing up her degree in Rhetoric and Media Studies and Lewis & Clark College. She's written for various publications, including Lewis & Clark's Chronicle Magazine, and has the honor of serving as a peer tutor in her college's Writing Center during the school year. She's edited literary magazines and founded various peer critique groups. She's passionate about storytelling - through writing, painting, and other media - and helping others to develop their storytelling abilities. She's also particularly passionate about issues of diversity, especially in the media.


Interested in interning with Sione Aeschliman, LLC in the 2019-2020 school year for college credit? Email me at sioneaeschliman (at) gmail (dot)com with your name, school affiliation, major, proposed internship dates, and a sentence or two about what you'd like to get out of an internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment